Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Be still my heart


What a day it was! Seedling 34709 from last year (above) was
really showing its stuff as I entered the greenhouse, and it ended
up being put on the pinks and roses and reds. And then I saw the
heart-stopper below. I promptly gave it a number (2310) and
began spreading its pollen to the music of the Messiah.

Two exceptionally nice pinks also bloomed for the first time, now
numbered 1610 and 1110. The paler one is out of Arctic Lace and
a hot rose seedling. The season has sure started out in an exciting way:-)






1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Karol,
    I've joined your blog, and am now a "follower." I have gone back and read all of your posts, and reading about what you are doing will be great fun. Blogs are G-R-E-A-T! Your friend,
    Bill Waldrop

    ReplyDelete